Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Jonas Brothers


Girls adore them... their music shocks them... but what I don't understand, is what is it about The Jonas Brothers that makes everybody love them?And don't say,"Well it's because they're so cute!" I mean, I have to admit, they're talented. But what's up with Joe?! I mean, I don't know about you, but to me, he's a joke. He sings terrible! His hair is ridiculous! And this right here, is pathetic; Nick plays guitar, piano and drums. Kevin plays guitar. And Joe, plays tambourine! In fact, I'll say it again, THAT'S PATHETIC! And to start with, he sings terrible! S.O.S is garbage. As some of you probably know, (if you read my profile) I love the Cowboys. And you know what my favorite part of The Thanksgiving game was? Oh boy! I was jumping up and down when halftime was over and all the racket that was being made by The Jonas Brothers was over. And don't even get me started with their new show Jonas. It makes me sick! It disgusts me! It doesn't even make sense! They don't live in a firehouse and their last names are J-O-N-A-S! I'm just gonna get it over with. The Jonas Brothers are Flop.

1 comment:

  1. I agree the Jonas brothers are terible!

    ReplyDelete