Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Night at The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian


Okay, I don't know where to start. This movie is fantastic! Some people may not wanna see it cause they say, "Oh no! I don't wanna see that movie! It's about learning! Duhhhh..." If you're one of those people, then quit. This movie is great! Basically, Larry Daley, previous security guard of a museum, infiltrates the Smithsonian to save Jedediah and Octavius when they are accidentally shipped to the Smithsonian along with a tablet that brings the biggest museum in the world to life. Because of that, Kahmunrah forms an alliance with Napolean Bonaparte, Ivan the Terrible, and Al Capone to take over the world. So I'm gonna go ahead and say this again, this movie is GREAT. Even though it dosen't seem real that the whole movie takes place in one night, it is a very good movie. I mean, not only is it funny it's, I don't even know what to say. It is just, fantastic. So I don't care what you say, this movie is hot! In case you wanna get tickets to see Night at The Museum, visit the following link,http://www.cinemark.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment