Monday, August 2, 2010

Skinny Jeans

Welcome everybody to a new and revived D-Word! And welcome to a world of the very weird, skinny jeans and pants! I really don't see the point of skinny jeans. Especially on boys. I just think its sick seeing Joe Jonas and Justin Bieber copycats walking around with skinny pants. To me it just gross,sick and any other synonyms you can think of. Girls , ehh, I don't really care. It's just the boy's that I can't stand. You know, I was watching the Sonny with a Chance episode where they were all wearing Tawni's Extreme skinny jeans and got SPS(Skinny Pant Syndrome)and, I actually think that SPS actually kinda makes sense! I mean, since they're so tight, they stop your blood circulation!(By the way I love that episode.) So to wrap it up, for boys, skinny pants are just utter flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment